Welcome to the Boise Racquet & Swim Club
Welcome to the Boise Racquet & Swim Club, Idaho's premier tennis club. Established in 1967 the club is member-owned and family oriented. Improve your overall health. Indulge your competitive spirit and enjoy quality time with family and friends.
We have 23 tennis courts - 9 outdoor hard courts, 2 outdoor clay courts & 12 indoor hard courts. Our staff includes 6 certified teaching professionals who offer private, semi-private lessons, clinics and camps for both adult and youth. Adults enjoy "block time" 2 sessions per year run for 14 to 16 weeks each. We have a weight room with free weights, cardio training, a stretching room and stretching cage, functional trainer, individual weight stations, as well as, treadmills, stair stepper, ellipticals and bikes. Fitness instructors offer a variety of fitness classes, aerobics, yoga, barre, and circuit training. Enjoy our outdoor swimming pool, opened from Memorial Day to Labor Day weekend. We offer swimming lessons, pool parties and have a competitive and non-competitive swim team.
No matter the time of year people of all ages enjoy using BRSC.
Online Reservations/Statement Viewing is now LIVE!
Please use this instructional YouTube video to help guide you through the process.
To access your:
BRSC Club Automation account
and book courts on-line.
Click on the above link.
All Court Reservations are now as follows:
On-line reservations are available 7 days in
advance beginning at 7:00 am.
In person/call in reservations are available 7 days in advance beginning at 7:30 am.
This does give a 30 minute priority window to on-line reservations.
If you have questions-- please contact the Front Desk and they will try and resolve any issues.
For security purposes-- some issues will require additional assistance.
Your login for Club Automation and our website are completely different sites.
Club Automation is for reserving courts & viewing your statement.
The website is informational only.
If you have questions contact Maryann Moorhead at
208-376-1052 or by email at email@example.com
and she'll be happy to help.
Serena Williams - representing the United States in the last summer Olympics!
BRSC Adult & Junior Tournaments:
"Click Here" 2018 coming soon!
"Click Here" 2018 coming soon!
USTA / IdTA Tennis Information:
"Click Here" for Year End Ratings
The Idaho Tennis Association has posted league information, see attached grid for dates and all league play. "Click Here"
For more information go to www.idtennis.com or call
Bob Ewing at 208-322-5150 ext. #205
Find us on facebook!
Fun Facts about Tennis:
1. Surprisingly, it’s Guillermo Vilas, the Argentinean who won 47 clay court tournaments. Rafael Nadal, the current king of clay, could possibly break this record one day… For the women, it was Evert again, claiming 66 clay titles, making her the most dominant tennis player on both hard and clay court!
2. Though he hasn’t had much success on the ATP Tour, Samuel Groth has one heck of a serve, setting the serve speed record in 2012, registering at 163.4 mph.
3. Mike Bryan has bested his twin brother Bob by 2 titles, having 107 in total, though that figure continues to grow each year! For women, it was Navratilova again, with 177. Her grand total of 344 titles is over 100 more than anyone!
Up Coming Events
At a glance: 2018
- Jan. 1 - New Years Day - Happy New Year from BRSC staff.
Open 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Jan. 7 - BRSC Team Tennis begins
- Jan. 8 - Winter blocks begin.
- Jan.11-14 Twilight Even #250013318 click on the ID#
- Jan. 18 - Board Meeting - 5:30 downstairs at the club.
- Jan. 21 - BSU Men's Tennis vs Northwestern 12pm (Monday) at BRSC
- Jan. 22 - BSU Men's Tennis vs Michigan 6pm (Sunday) at BRSC
- Feb. 8-11 Twilight Odd #250007618
- Feb. 15 - Board Meeting 5:30 downstairs at the club.
- March 3 - USTA Mixed 18 & Over begins.
- March 6 - IdTA Spring Singles Flex League begins.
- April 9 - USTA Adult 18 & Over begins.
- April 9 - IdTA Tri-Level begins.
- April 9 - IdTA 65 & Over begins.
- April 8 - (Sunday) last day of winter block.
- April 24 - USTA Adult 55 & Over begins.
- May 1-7 Men's 55 National Indoors #250000917 click on ID# to join.
- May 5 - USTA Mixed 40 & Over begins for 6.0 & 8.0.
- May 6-11 Men's 50 National Indoors #250001017 click on ID# to join.
- May 19 - USTA Mixed 40 & Over begins for 7.0 & 9.0.
- May 19 & 20 - Idaho High School State Championships.
- May 25-29 - Gatorade Idaho Open #250012017 click on ID# to join.
- June 2-4 - USTA Mixed 18 Over District Championships.
- June 5 - USTA Adult 40 & Over, IdTA 65 & Over, & IdTA Tri Level begin.
- June 10-11 - Love-50 Tennis Open.
- June 22-25 - 2017 Peterson Toyota Summerfest Tennis Tournament #250012817 click on ID# to enter.
- June 15 - Board Meeting 5:30 pm downstairs at the club.
- June 15 - Home Swim meet. Pool closes at 3pm.
- June 26 - Home Swim meet. Pool closes at 3pm.
- July 5 - 7 Barbara Chandler Jr. Open #250013217.
- July 14-16 - USTA Mixed 18 & Over Sectionals.
- July 20 - Board Meeting 5:30 pm downstairs at the club.
- July 21-23 - USTA 18 & Over Districts.
- July 31 - ITA Fall Mixed begins.
- August 1-4 - Gatorade Jr. Open starts #250013617 click on ID# to enter.
- August 3-6 Once In A Blue Moon Tennis Tournament #250013717 click on ID# to enter.
- August 11-13 USTA 40 & Over Districts
- August 14 - Block Lottery - 2:00 p.m. for daytime & 6:00 p.m. for evening.
- September 8-9 - IdTA 40+ Mixed Districts
- Sept. 18 -Fall/Winter block start and ends January 7, 2018.
- Sept. 16 & 17 - Oldies but Goodies 60's, 70's & 80's paper entry only - call 376-1052 for more information
- Sept. 29 - Oct 1- ITA Fall Mixed Districts.
- Oct. 6-8 - BRSC Club Championships #250014517
- November 11, 2017 BRSC Member Appreciation Party! 5:00 to 9:00. See the home page for additional info.
- CLOSED - November 23rd - Thanksgiving - Happy Turkey Day!
- Dec. 4 - Winter Block Lottery 2 p.m.
for daytime & 6:00 p.m. for evening.
- Dec. 15-17 - BRSC Junior Winter Classic Tournament #250015317, click on the ID# to enter.
- Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Dec. 25th Christmas day club CLOSED Merry Christmas!
Note: We've made it easy for you to enter our tournaments, click on the highlighted ID# and go directly to the USTA website and enter.
Questions or concerns call 376-1052
Arthur Ashe Stadium is a tennis stadium located in the Queens borough of New York City. As part of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, it is the main stadium of the US Open tennis tournament, the fourth and final Grand Slam tennis tournament of the calendar year — and is the largest tennis-specific stadium in the world (by capacity), with a capacity of 23,771.
Located within Flushing Meadows-Corona Park — a reclaimed site that had previously served as a world's fair site, prior to that Manhattan's coal ash dump and prior to that a natural wetland — the original stadium design had not included a roof. After suffering successive years of event delays from inclement weather, a new lightweight retractable roof was completed in 2016.
The stadium is named after Arthur Ashe, winner of the 1968 inaugural US Open, the first in which professionals could compete.